Explain the AH Quote

“Elmo fought in Vietnam with Groover, we old pals.”
From the memoir of Greg Elmo (1945-2009), refering to his chum Paul Groover (1940-1967), talking about the Khmerian War's spill over to Vietnam and subsequent american intervention.

"What really is there to you, Britain? You have no creatures native only to your soil to be your emblem, and your greed would wipe out all the greatest ones that could have been. For most of history you have only had a bunch of stones and big dirtpiles as great monuments. Your own island's size can barely fill your own neighbour's territory. Even the grandest castles and factories in your later history you champion are not even the grandest architectural creations on the continent. It was only in the last 200 years, a mere sliver of time did you finally rise to prominence, and beforehand, only a few others cosidered you even worth invading or trading with, and only because of happenstance beyond your control. You scoff at all the other nations you conquer, but you were nothing but most of you are descended from a kind of child-killing Pagan you'd despise. You but a mere pit in the earth, and here you are filling it with everyone else's stuff, you stole, because your own cultural achievements are so small, and that makes you jealous of others. Really, that's all there is to you Brits. Beneath the regality of your monarchy and class system and all your colonies, you are little theiving rats who would otherwise be wiped out and forgotten."

"What really is there to you, Britain? You have no creatures native only to your soil to be your emblem, and your greed would wipe out all the greatest ones that could have been. For most of history you have only had a bunch of stones and big dirtpiles as great monuments. Your own island's size can barely fill your own neighbour's territory. Even the grandest castles and factories in your later history you champion are not even the grandest architectural creations on the continent. It was only in the last 200 years, a mere sliver of time did you finally rise to prominence, and beforehand, only a few others cosidered you even worth invading or trading with, and only because of happenstance beyond your control. You scoff at all the other nations you conquer, but you were nothing but most of you are descended from a kind of child-killing Pagan you'd despise. You but a mere pit in the earth, and here you are filling it with everyone else's stuff, you stole, because your own cultural achievements are so small, and that makes you jealous of others. Really, that's all there is to you Brits. Beneath the regality of your monarchy and class system and all your colonies, you are little theiving rats who would otherwise be wiped out and forgotten."
A post by redditor modern_helot on the subreddit r/UKhate. modern_helot, later discovered to be a brummie named Reginald Underwood in real life, was one of the most frequent posters in the subreddit, though was not a mod himself. He was known to go into long, poorly-written rants about the UK and how it was the "least civilized" nation in Europe, often parroting several historical inaccuracies and conspiracy theorists about the country. The quote above could be found in one of his most infamous posts in late 2013, which would go down as one of the most unintentionally hilarious post in the website and entering legendary status amongst other redditors for its absurdity, historical inaccuracy, and sheer level of pettiness. It would later join u/Aelewis' "I am euphoric" speech as one of the most iconic (in a negative way) posts in the website's history.

"I hunted him like an animal! He ran like a dog and I chased him down like the beast that he was!"

A post by redditor modern_helot on the subreddit r/UKhate. modern_helot, later discovered to be a brummie named Reginald Underwood in real life, was one of the most frequent posters in the subreddit, though was not a mod himself. He was known to go into long, poorly-written rants about the UK and how it was the "least civilized" nation in Europe, often parroting several historical inaccuracies and conspiracy theorists about the country. The quote above could be found in one of his most infamous posts in late 2013, which would go down as one of the most unintentionally hilarious post in the website and entering legendary status amongst other redditors for its absurdity, historical inaccuracy, and sheer level of pettiness. It would later join u/Aelewis' "I am euphoric" speech as one of the most iconic (in a negative way) posts in the website's history.

"I hunted him like an animal! He ran like a dog and I chased him down like the beast that he was!"
Ronald Reagan, War Hero, Veteran of WW2, political activists and singer recounts the horrors of fighting in the jungles of South America in 1946 and how he killed Adolf Hitler. Reagan remembered chasing him into the jungle when U.S. forces find his secret base. Hitler grazed Reagan with a bullet but soon ditched his empty Regean. Reagan finally caught up to the dictator and killed him. Reagan would return home and begin singing with Jazz bands after the war.

“You wear short skirts, I wear T-Shirts, You’re downstage and I am- I am what now?”

not a reply but also check out: