You know, that would be a pretty good idea for pop culture 2007. Of course, Iwanh will have to ask Wmh-fanatic first. It will be a while before any of this happens, though.

As for the people in the Geronimo Universe, they'd probably be both interested and horrified, especially of what happens in the later part of the 2010s and 2020s as well as stuff I can't really get into here due to current politics.
I love this and it's definitely going in the tl with your permission and credit of course.
Do you think that TTL Russian government would get offended and forbidden this book be published in Russia ?

I think you missed the film Meteor 1979.

The film spend 14 million of dollars in practical effects for the destruction effects, this included a miniature WTC getting annihilated by a meteorite.

These of images of the miniature WTC getting destroyed was used for promoting the film in posters and magazines, they must been using multiple cameras since these pictures were not used in the film.
View attachment 880887

The actual film itself when destroying the Twin Towers has different camera angles and has a massive red filter on the screen to simulate the fireball effect of the meteor striking New York.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll update my list on the other page.

Radio commercials in GTA III

The commercial for Ammu-Nation.

The commercial for the military. This commercial specifically would appear on the radio stations Head Radio and Lips 106.

------------------------
Context: Both of these commercials were originally suppose to appear in the 2001 video game Grand Theft Auto III on the in-game radio stations. However, after the September 11th Terrorist Attacks, they got cut from the game. However, the Ammu-Nation would later be modified and reused for GTA: Vice City the following year.

Last edited:
ueOuh9U.png

Without everything that happened during the early 2000s, I guess George W. Bush has a boring but relatively peaceful presidency. I guess not much happens in the US itself during the early 2000s.

Was Barack Obama ever the President of the United States or at least a candidate in this no 9/11 universe? I wonder what a protentional US President list would look like. Also, wow! 5.8 Billion views?! That has to be one of YouTube most viewed videos.

I don't really have an opinion on the New York City 2024 travel tip video, but I'm glad the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center are still standing strong and proud.

1706124218734.png

An R160 F train approaches Smith-9th Streets station, with the Twin Towers in the background, on October 16th, 2014. The building seen under construction next to the Twin Towers is the Hamilton Tower, which replaced One Liberty Plaza.

Last edited:
View attachment 883711
Downtown Manhattan during Hurricane Sandy. 29th October, 2012
Very ominous. Kind of spooky.

View attachment 883761
NYC Skyline during sunrise, 12th September, 2001
Much like with @Wmh-fanatic 's post, beautiful sunrise.
View attachment 883762
An R160 F train approaches Smith-9th Streets station, with the Twin Towers in the background, on October 16th, 2014. The building seen under construction next to the Twin Towers is the Hamilton Tower, which replaced One Liberty Plaza.
Not to sound sadistic of course, but I find it rather ironic that One Liberty Plaza, which survived 9/11 (though with quite a bit of damage) ended up getting demolished and got replaced by the Hamilton Tower in this scenario.
View attachment 883763
Streets of NYC in May 2020 during COVID-19 lockdown
By how old those cars look, it looks like that picture is from the 1970s, 80s or very early 90s rather than 2020.

Very ominous. Kind of spooky.

Much like with @Wmh-fanatic 's post, beautiful sunrise.

Not to sound sadistic of course, but I find it rather ironic that One Liberty Plaza, which survived 9/11 (though with quite a bit of damage) ended up getting demolished and got replaced by the Hamilton Tower in this scenario.

By how old those cars look, it looks like that picture is from the 1970s, 80s or very early 90s rather than 2020.

OOC: That picture is from the early 1980s.

The antenna on the North Tower was added in 1979, and building 7 was built from 1984 to 1987.