Rump Austrian Empire after World War I Revised

As work began on the T=25 tank the Czech engineers were not exactly hopeful that the tank would be ready for production before 1942. It was a massive undertaking and some of the ideas were quite revolutionary like an auto-loader. The result was that Austria ordered some improved T-39s and 90 of the new Tank destroyers to help deal with the current threat. The Austrian Army looked at the new model of the Pz IV the F1

I’d recommend trying to merge your updates together into somewhat longer units. Not saying they all need to be a novel, but a million tiny updates gives off a kind of bloated feeling. I can tell you’re really passionate though, and I hope this turns out well!

Technology was moving forward but slowly.The Intelligence Agencies were attempting to find out what was going to happen before it did. Austria had a very good intelligence service but it was finding that to keep up with what the Italians and Russians were up to it would either have to cooperate with other intelligence services or massively expand. The Austrian Director of Intelligence believed that co-operation with others would pay off. The Poles and the Germans shared intelligence regarding the Russians and as a result the three nations had a better picture of what was happening. Austria had agents working in Italy and the Austrians had shared intelligence with the British and French regarding Italy's actions.
Currently the Austrians had set up an intelligence operation in Greece which was also running a covert operation in Italian controlled Albania. Reports had surfaced that 45 T-34s were now in Albania

The Czech's assured the Austrian Imperial Army that 30 T-39B2 tanks would arrive in Austria from the Factory by June 6,1940. The first 30 of the Hertzer Tank destroyers would arrive by the end of June and 15 more per month for the rest of the year. The tank destroyers would be the first armored vehicle with a weapon that was capable of dealing with the Russian made tanks. The Austrian Armored board was recommending a purchase of the German Mark IV Specials as a stop gap measure until the T-25 was available. Austrian Intelligence believed that an invasion of Yugoslavia was likely now that Italy had a stockpile of oil and a growing number of T-34s. Belief was that Bulgaria would join Italy in attacking Yugoslavia.
However.Prime Minister Balboa had not yet approved the invasion plans