The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Solomon Islands.png
Ukraine Secondary Patch.png

Patch for the missing Solomon Islands and Ukraine's 2020 administrative changes. Crimea not included

I have a question about QBAM and R-QBAM:
Does the western boundary on the map coincide with the US-Russia maritime border in Alaska (-168.976944 W - 180 = -11.023056 E)? Or is it another number?
If no one knows exactly, no problem, I need this information to do a reprojection. In case you don't know, what do you think would be the ideal location?
Personally, I think -11.023056 E might be an option, although on some maps I have seen -10 E as a more accurate coordinate that is likely to be used standardly in general cartography. Does anyone know of another number that is generally used?

And while I quit making Norway's 2nd levels entirely, I did revise Viken a few months back, I was just unsure when to upload it and forgot about it. Here it is and I think it's now suitable for the full map.
1702019382020.png

And while I quit making Norway's 2nd levels entirely, I did revise Viken a few months back, I was just unsure when to upload it and forgot about it. Here it is and I think it's now suitable for the full map.
View attachment 873911
Where are Fiji's subdivisions? They're missing on the latest patch. I'm pretty sure Fiji can have up to 2nd levels on the Q-BAM without issue.

View attachment 873910
Do note that the Russians claim former Snihurivka Raion in Mykolaiv Oblast as part of Kherson Oblast, so part of that red border needs to be pushed further while leaving the actual oblast border in grey.
Fixed, along with lake Argyle, pixels in Italy, and a color error in one of the reservations in the Midwest

Well howdy y'all. Its been... what, at least 6 years since my last login? Crazy world we're living in no innit?

Anywho, I see the most recent (I believe) map on page 199, but are the historical maps still relevant? I'm considering getting into the swing of things again.

Well howdy y'all. Its been... what, at least 6 years since my last login? Crazy world we're living in no innit?

Anywho, I see the most recent (I believe) map on page 199, but are the historical maps still relevant? I'm considering getting into the swing of things again.
I've found myself needing some historical maps (1776, 1750, and many other maps between the Spanish discovery of the Americas and 1800) but most of the ones I've found are outdated in relation to the maps I use, so I think doing an update of several historical maps would be good, though that's my opinion.

I've found myself needing some historical maps (1776, 1750, and many other maps between the Spanish discovery of the Americas and 1800) but most of the ones I've found are outdated in relation to the maps I use, so I think doing an update of several historical maps would be good, though that's my opinion.
There are recently done maps for 1776 and 1800 floating around. These are the works of others. Talk to @Sharklord1