What alternate history ideas you wish they were used more often?

A "Greater Saxony"

Either John George of Saxony accepts the Bohemian throne in 1617, or he dies childless in the early 1610s (as did both his brothers OTL), and Saxony reverts to the Ernestine line under Johann Philip of Saxe-Altenburg, and *he* accepts it.

You now have a Bohemian crown that includes the Electorate of Saxony - a state perhaps strong enough to compete with Brandenburg-Prussia. This changes the events of the Thirty Years War (if that isn't butterflied) since the Elector Palatine is not involved, so there's no excuse to confiscate his Electorate, while OTOH (since a Prince can have only one Electoral vote) either Saxony's or Bohemia's is available for reallocation and can be given to Bavaria w/o the need to confiscate anything.

Could get interesting.

Exile kingdoms are severely underrated

We do see that sometimes with insert european power(generally Britain) pulling a Portugal and moving elsewhere, and dont get me wrong I love that, but I think there's a great untapped potential of TLs using that trope outside of Europe and/or before the Early Modern Period

One OTL example being the khitans estabilishing new dynasties after the fall of Liao and another being Alyssa the phoenician princess fleeing West to found Carthage

I know its very badass when a nation make this epic last stand in face of oblivion and goes out with a bang like the last Roman Emperor did, but know what is even cooler?

When they have a backup plan even under these overwhelming odds and instead of sacrificing themselves and their people in a brave but ultimately futile charge for personal glory they decide to just...flee elsewhere, save as many people as they can because they genuinely care about their population, creating this epic new beggining in far away lands where they ultimately far overshadow the pre-exile state by becoming greater than they ever were and perhaps ever could have been if they didnt leave

Bonus points if their descendants at the height of their power after the metaphorical rebirth do encounter the country that forced their ancestors to flee in the first place and are seen with both fear and admiration by them after having surpassed it long ago, be it resulting in the exile country taking this badass revenge on the heirs of their persecutions because they held this grudge that long(pretty much the founding myth really) or, more wholesomely, they put such a past behind them as neither side are their ancestors and therefore pursue friendship rather than hatred instead

So much storytelling potential
Here are some interesting ideas I came up with on the spot which could follow this formula:
-Carthage manages to escape to Spain and form a Phoenician Iberian nation.
-Various Mesopotamian cultures and societies, the first one being the Sumerians, establish colonies along the eastern Coast of the Arabian Peninsula, intermingling with the native peoples there and eventually managing to survive the various invasions of Mesopotamia.
-A Inca Empire that invented much better naval and marine technology survives in its colonies in Polynesia, New Zealand and maybe Australia where Incan colonists intermingled heavily with the native peoples, after the Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire.

A Inca Empire that invented much better naval and marine technology survives in its colonies in Polynesia, New Zealand and maybe Australia where Incan colonists intermingled heavily with the native peoples, after the Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire.
Last one is actually my plan for Empress of Egypt if I ever return to it as a butterfly of the few roman ships that landed on America and never made their way back home, though I was planning on using another polity instead of the Inca as the seafarers

-A Inca Empire that invented much better naval and marine technology survives in its colonies in Polynesia, New Zealand and maybe Australia where Incan colonists intermingled heavily with the native peoples, after the Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire.
Of all the civilisations in America the Incans are the most put together, so it surviving would be an interesting scenario in general.

But successor kingdoms sprouting in Oceania would be cool asf too, I just think it'd be very improbable bc it's hard to get to oceania from South America.

Personally, I would say that it is more likely that Esperanto ended up being implemented by a techno-fascist regime (technocrat + fascist) that believes that other languages are both inferior to Esperanto and contrary to scientific effectiveness and efficiency. Only that type of regime would be ruthless and determined enough to carry out an imposition at gunpoint of a language that probably not even members of the ruling elite themselves speak.