What if the Islamized Seljuk Turks migrate to China on masse instead of the middle east?

I'm attaching a scenario I created, in which the Mughal Empire arose in China rather than India. Butterflies abound, but that was part of the fun of writing it. Anyway, let me know what y'all think:
Late reply, but from what I'm getting China is divided in two (possibly more) states?

Late reply, but from what I'm getting China is divided in two (possibly more) states?
Yes and no. China in this timeline mirrors OTL India. In OTL, the Mughal Empire ruled most of Northern India throughout its history-- but its reign over the Deccan was contested, being home to the Deccan Sultanates before Aurangzeb and to the Maratha Confederacy afterwards. Likewise, in this timeline, the Mughal Empire rules Northern China (including the Yellow and Huai River systems), but the Yangtze River area is contested between them and other states to its south (with the most powerful based in OTL Guangzhou/Canton).

Yes and no. China in this timeline mirrors OTL India. In OTL, the Mughal Empire ruled most of Northern India throughout its history-- but its reign over the Deccan was contested, being home to the Deccan Sultanates before Aurangzeb and to the Maratha Confederacy afterwards. Likewise, in this timeline, the Mughal Empire rules Northern China (including the Yellow and Huai River systems), but the Yangtze River area is contested between them and other states to its south (with the most powerful based in OTL Guangzhou/Canton).
ah I see, I'm guessing that the Mughals/Ispah keeps the balance of power between the southern chinese states to prevent one from uniting them all into a dangerous rival

ah I see, I'm guessing that the Mughals/Ispah keeps the balance of power between the southern chinese states to prevent one from uniting them all into a dangerous rival
Yes, exactly! The Mughals/Ispah have ambitions of conquering southern China, but have been less than successful. Like Aurangzeb briefly conquered southern India but was unable to hold it, so too with the Ispah in southern China.