As Dreamers Do Part Deux

HBO in Space (1983 bumper)
Remember how fan recordings of HBO airings of Urusei Yatsura sold like hotcakes on college campuses?
If you bought one of those tapes at a yard sale or a swap meet, chances are you may have stumbled upon this epic intro:

Sleepy Hollow is mostly the same as OTL if you're asking about the Tim Burton version.
OTL Burton left the production of Superman Lives to make Sleepy Hollow, so it could be made around this time if it hasn't already. Burton has a ton of almost made films. He was going to produce a Goosebumps film in 1998 but the rights went to Sony, resulting in the 2015 Jack Black film.

On the anime side of things: Does Sony still found their first anime production studio, Aniplex in 1995?

I ask because they could help bring over a dub for One Piece sometime next year and that could be an opening for Funimation to make themselves known to the public.

Rose Pearl Taylor has died at age 80. Ms. Taylor, born in Australia, was the mother of Baltimore's own filmmaker Rachel Stone-Abbott.
- The Baltimore Sun

Andre Boudreaux, 49, died from a massive heart attack at his home in Anaheim, California. He is survived by his widow Ivy, nephew Gus St. Pierre, nieces Daphne St. Pierre, Del St. Pierre, Blanche St. Pierre, Renee St. Pierre, Gabby St. Pierre and Avril St. Pierre. The 49 year old, who formerly worked at Jeep-DeLorean's Metairie plant, had been battling diabetes.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

John McCain (Ref-AZ), Harvey Weinstein (R-CA) and Al Gore (D-TN) will face off in the first-ever, three-way Presidential debate.
- PBS NewsHour

There's a mid-card guy in the NWA you'll wanna keep an eye on. His name is John Cena.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

The Sports Page

This season, CBS will implement Fantasound technology throughout each telecast, culminating in Super Bowl XXV at Raymond James Stadium in January. Fantasound will be implemented in the latest parabolic microphones carried by our production crew and on wireless microphones worn by the coaches.
- Greg Gumbel on The NFL Today

Dale Earnhardt: "Retire? Hell no!"
- SportsCenter
1: At least the biggest sob stories in this timeline are already far behind us.
2: If I was a politics kind of guy, I'd bet against Harvey Weinstein.
3: But you can't. Because you can't see John Cena. Yeah, I said it!
4: Great! Although, one would think Fantasound would be implemented in Fox a lot sooner before this.
5: For his car? Hell yes!

M_hybridtheory_72420.jpg

Hybrid Theory
Studio Album by Linkin Park

Released on October 24, 2000

Label
20th Century-Fox Records

Distributor
Buena Vista Music Group

Track Listing
Same as OTL​
Wait. Disney has musical ties to both The Backstreet Boys and Linkin Park? Wow!

Two suggestions:
  1. The September 11, 2001 Attacks can be avoided if the FBI learned of it beforehand and arrest the terrorists before they are able to put the attacks in motion.
  2. Turning Red can be released earlier in 2002 as a Nelvana film.

Two suggestions:
  1. The September 11, 2001 Attacks can be avoided if the FBI learned of it beforehand and arrest the terrorists before they are able to put the attacks in motion.
  2. Turning Red can be released earlier in 2002 as a Nelvana film.
On one subject I do have a list in the works as to how no 9/11 would impact pop culture based I. How it did in real life.

Oldnavy is Warner borther going to build Prague Warner Marid but do they lossing eltihs and the great escape would warner be considering build a bigger flagship park some were else instead

2000 Presidential Election
With the polls having closed on the west coast, the 2000 Presidential Election has a winner...
Harvey Weinstein, the Republican from California and overseer of the film division of Phil Anschutz's corporate empire. Serving as his vice president will be outgoing Texas governor and former Houston Oilers owner George W. Bush.

Oldnavy is Warner borther going to build Prague Warner Marid but do they lossing eltihs and the great escape would warner be considering build a bigger flagship park some were else instead
Warner Bros. is looking at Paris, namely the OTL Disneyland Paris site, for their European Warner Movie World.