Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

In the Aegon's Conquest scenario I've been spreading the Blood of Old Valyria around by granting titles to low born High Valyrians that I come across. I love the dynasties that get founded as a result: Goldfyre, Fyrewyrm, Goldwyrm, etc. I've also spread the Celtigars, Sunglasses and Velaryons for good measure.

And I am definitely enjoying basing my capital out of Harrenhal especially since my dragons convinced Harren to bend the knee when I declared war so the castle wasn't destroyed.

I'm probably going to switch to play as one of the small Valyrians houses I established once Aenys reaches maturity since Aegon the Conqueror died trying to win a trial by combat w one of his prisoners five years in.
Going the full Norman route, eh?

Going the full Norman route, eh?

Well those Riverlanders don't like being the Crownlands I guess so they rebel and are exiled to the Nights Watch and I replace then with my loyal High Valyrians who are also Valyrian religion since I didn't convert to the Seven. Yay polygamy.

Now if only my banner men would stop betrothibg themselves to their newborn daughters... Why can't I have polygamy without incestuous marriage? -.- or at least why can't we have incestuous marriage where parents don't try to breed with their own children...?

Well, I see that my only option is stab them to death....

A bit of luck, backed up by certain traits, and you can kill 'em.

Chance is, IIRC, based on the strength of the dragon in question though. Dany's hatchlings are not that difficult at first, but if we're talking Balerion the Dread, run away.

A bit of luck, backed up by certain traits, and you can kill 'em.

Chance is, IIRC, based on the strength of the dragon in question though. Dany's hatchlings are not that difficult at first, but if we're talking Balerion the Dread, run away.

Too late for poor king Torhen of the North...do they at least die of old age?

Don't you go to war with it?

Pretty sure that's how you colonize things in AGoT mod of CK2, or in general in many mods where there's unclaimed lands. It's called a 'subjugation' or 'colony' thing I believe.

In the case of Old Stones you also have to be near it to do such.

Dirk

Banned
Four legitimate and one bastard daughters in a row...and then finally a son after ten years. *Phew* When the first three girls grew up to be duckfaced (playing as a Saxon here, those big lips ain't natural) I got a little worried, but the fourth just turned sixteen and looks just like her late mother. ;_;

Pretty sure that's how you colonize things in AGoT mod of CK2, or in general in many mods where there's unclaimed lands. It's called a 'subjugation' or 'colony' thing I believe.

In the case of Old Stones you also have to be near it to do such.
You do need a decently large amount of money too. Not too much I think though.