Yep, the Trastamara Family is a much happier place as a whole, for now.
So much more happy. And with branches spreading out like a huge three. I feel like the white and red rose necklace would be a perfect final gift from Isabel I of Castile to her daughter as Princess of Wales and mother to the next heir to the throne as the union of York and Lancaster would be embodied in her and her children who carried the blood of the House of Plantagenet and Trastamara in them.

So much more happy. And with branches spreading out like a huge three. I feel like the white and red rose necklace would be a perfect final gift from Isabel I of Castile to her daughter as Princess of Wales and mother to the next heir to the throne as the union of York and Lancaster would be embodied in her and her children who carried the blood of the House of Plantagenet and Trastamara in them.
Amen to that! Spain shall remember them as it's greatest Dynasty!

Yep, Classic Plantagenet squabbling for England and Trastamara ruthlessness ala Enrique II.
Think more along the lines of two princes who hates each other, religious turmoils and parlamentary/divine rights shenanigans in England. Spain is gonna have a mad monarch as the final Trastamara ruler because history is a nightmare we all want to awake from.

Think more along the lines of two princes who hates each other, religious turmoils and parlamentary/divine rights shenanigans in England. Spain is gonna have a mad monarch as the final Trastamara ruler because history is a nightmare we all want to awake from.
Got it!

Catherine having a much happier life is very good indeed! Dickson does seem to be an unconventional name, but I think it'll be good for all involved.

Ooh yes I loved this so much, especially the bit on the presents to Catalina!!!!
All the gifts to our girl!

Catherine having a much happier life is very good indeed! Dickson does seem to be an unconventional name, but I think it'll be good for all involved.
It really is a good thing. And the prince's name is Richard, Dickon is just a nickname for him. Lol. So king Richard the III eldest son is named Richard, now king Richard IV and his eldest son by Catalina is also named Richard, nicknamed Dickon.

25th chapter milestone and questions about Iberian kingdoms
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say a huge thank you all for coming along on this merry history pilgrimage with me so far and I'm completely flummoxed that so many of you like this story and all the twists and turns. So as we have reached the twenty-fifth stone marker on this road, I wanted to say that I'm so grateful to you all for your comments, jokes and helpful nudges that sustains me and lays the tracks ahead for the train as we merrily trundles onwards together. ❤️

Now however, I shall request the wise counsel for the future of Spain and Portugal. What are the immediate challenges that Juan is gonna face? The Italian war is butterflied so relationships between Spain and France is leagues better. And no Hapsburgs unions of any kind.
What is the domestic problems that Castile and Aragon and Navarre are gonna face after 1505? Industrial, agricultural, financial, structural, etc...
Things that Juan can improve and fix inside the kingdoms during his reign. I need some meat on this bone for the future.

(Hej Anders och Susanna, tack för att ni tittar in! Hoppas att ni får en trevlig läsning ❤️)

An absolute pleasure girl! Your story is fantastic and it's developments superb! All coming tofruition ina magnificent manner! You're truly talented!