WorldA Maps for Official/Published Alternate History Works

I've got one for the Red Dawn remake, but it's limited to North America. Would it be alright if I posted it here (does it count as published AH?) Or should I do a full map first?

I've got one for the Red Dawn remake, but it's limited to North America. Would it be alright if I posted it here (does it count as published AH?) Or should I do a full map first?
You can have the map be limited to a continent (If you look at my previous post on Fallout they are only focus on North America). It would be cool though if you could include the rest of the world assuming there is info for it.

Last edited:
Red Dawn
Well, here's my contribution then. We get no information about the world beyond North America in terms of border changes or battlefronts. All we know are the rough battle lines in the US. Ultranat Russia invades the East, and North Korea invades the pacific northwest (the rest of the west coast is also said to be occupied, but not by North Korea, it's implied that China is the one doing the rest, but couldn't be mentioned because of the censors). It also seems to imply that the DPRK troops are auxiliaries for the main invasion force like the Cubans in the original, so I tried to show that in the map.

unknown.png

Deleted member 82792

View attachment 674963

The Two Georges is an Alternate History novel written by Harry Turtledove. In this timeline, Geroge Washington and Geroge III made an agreement to end the American Revolution peacefully with the Colonies remaining a part of the British Empire for autonomy as the North American Union. France and Spain united into a personal union. With the Napoleonic Wars never happening, Germany and Italy never united. Other stuff includes the Qing Dynasty and the Ottoman Empire being British protectorates (I guess they are a part of the Informal Empire) and Europe still control the Americas.
I've got this book on Kindle.

In The Name of The Tsar
InTheNameoftheTsar.png

In The Name of The Tsar is a mod for Hearts of Iron 4, where Russia was more competent in WW1 thus allowing them to launch an offensive into Germany causing them to collapse into several smaller states, and the Russian Empire survives into 1936.